Friday, September 21, 2012

Week 16--down another 1.4

I have forgotten to update in a few weeks! It's been busy around here! School is in full session so I'm tired when I come home from work...and in a week I will be running a 5k so I've been trying to run as much as I can! Weight loss has slowed a little, but that is to be expected 16 weeks in and I added more exercise. I am loosing the inches (4 total this week--1 from my waist!), so the weight is just shifting from fat to muscle :). So the weigh in today...I was down 1.4 and broke the 180s! Back into the 170s...can't believe I'm only 10 away from the 160s which has been about 10 years since I was there. It's going to be a journey, but I'm going to get there! Still have my eye on the prize of a tattoo at 150 and many shopping sprees in between (my clothes aren't fitting!!)!

The big non-scale victory (we call it NSV alot) this week was fitting into a couple of my favorite jean skirts. I love the feeling of getting into clothes I once loves and them fitting (some are even a little big!). I can't believe I'm saying I love wearing skirts again...it's been a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment