Monday, January 28, 2013

Stop Challenge Choose

Here I am once again restarting things...I won't promise to get better at posting, but hope to try and stay accountable to myself. I'm tired of restarting things in life and just half trying to accomplish things I want. It's time...and it's time to quit having this conversation and post. Today is day 2 of being back on program. We have two fun trips planned in the next couple months and I have big expectations for myself. Both in loosing weight and sticking to the plan through those trips. It's time to focus on me...not to be selfish but to get health for the next stage in life. We are still trying and hoping to have children, but we have also felt led to do more for children in need...so we have decided to become foster parents.

One saying we have in our program is to Stop, Challenge, and Choose. This applies in more than being tempted by a food choice not on plan, but in all things.

We are excited and also nervous about this next stage in our lives. Here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment