Friday, May 17, 2013

Weigh day....a little late

Well, I was supposed to be writing this on Monday, but I forgot....

Week one was pretty good, until we hit the last game of the CHL finals on Sautrday....which we WON! Needless to say, I celebrated pretty hard with the team and made some poor choices health wise...it was fun and worth it during the process though. However I paid for is Sunday! Man, Mother's Day was ROUGH for me!!! I ate what I could keep down and help give me energy, which wasn't much and was a good amount of bready things. So....Monday began day 1 pretty much all over again. The good news was that I was down 2.2 lbs even after a rough weekend!

What I learned this weekend was life happens. You have a choice.... 1) Call your coach and make a game plan to celebrate, but not ruin your progress....or 2) Lay in the bed you made and get back on the horse. Don't let either option ruin anything for you. No reason to beat yourself up! Things happen!! So here I am...it's Friday and I've done GREAT this week! It doesn't really matter what the scale says, just that I am working towards optimal health!

Homework wise, I failed this week, but at least I have grace! Working on lesson 1 this week of Living a Longer, Healthier Life. It's always good to start over and refresh memory. You learn new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment