Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor day!!! This is the first Labor Day in 8 years that I have had off. The only thing that would make it better is to have my hubby at home with me. Next year he's gunna have a job where he gets holidays off too! We're gunna make that happen!

It's also weight day! Well, I would say this week was a good one. I didn't meet my goal of loosing 3lbs, but I did loose 1.6lbs! If you remember I had actually started on Monday back up to my beginning weight from a bad weekend, but I went with my lowest weight from the week so that I could push myself this week for a loss. I'm at 183! This week I need to try and make up some of the 1.6 so I'm shooting for at least a 4lb loss. It's gunna be tough, but if I don't make it hard I won't keep working hard! We are heading to my moms later today so I decided to make cauliflower "potato" salad so that we have a green option that is healthy. I'm also marinating some sweet peppers we got from costco so that if I have some munchies, it's veggies NOT chips! That's going to be the struggle!

How did you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment