Monday, August 22, 2011

And so it begins!

Alrighty...well here we go. First day back on plan and no looking back! It's time to make a change and start living my life they way I know it should be! It's been an up and down summer, and now is the time to make that change! Let me know if you want to join me! I will be updating at least once a week!!!!

So where am I...unfortunately I'm at 187.6 lbs. YUCK! This is going to change! My first goal is 160 lbs (-27.6) by Oct 3rd--my husbands birthday!! My second goal is 145 lbs (-15) by Nov 7--my dads wedding week. And the final goal is by the end of November to be 140 lbs or less!!!! This can and will be done! Tomorrow I start getting back into my exercise routine too. Not sure if I'm starting the C25K program yet or easing back into things with a walk and some toning exercises. We shall see how I feel.

I'm trying to think up a contest for whoever wants to join me on my program. TJ and I can coach you through becoming healthier by giving you the tools you need to succeed! Feel free to email me (Kendra@TeamOgroske.com) or check out www.TeamOgroske.com! I am in this to win it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment