Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Starting Over

Well, it's been a while since I've posted last and a lot of things have happened. The summer was going along and very very hot! I went to the TSFL Convention in Orlando and spent some time with my dad, and then three days later returned back to dads to go on a cruise! The cruise was awesome (I'll write about it later), but towards the end I started having a bad feeling that something was wrong with my baby. We made it all the way home without having any problems and then came Monday (yesterday). I started bleeding heavier and by 3:30 I had lost our baby. Nothing can describe the pain both physically and emotionally you go through loosing a child. I was at the Dr's office when everything happened and they sent me home with medicine. By the time I got home I was in immense pain from cramping. Didn't know that this would be coming. They called in some pain meds (hydrocodone) but that didn't even take the edge off so we went to the ER around 7. They gave me fluids, zofran, and dopamine. That helped, but still was in some pain. They did an exam and cleaned out some clots stuck in my cervix and also did an ultrasound. They sent me home around 11:30 and told me to up the amount of hydrocodone to I could sleep. Today is better, but still in some pain from the cramping. I am told this could last through Friday. I am hoping it's gone by the end of the day tomorrow cuz I really want to go to Leadership Summit on Thursday and Friday--only time will tell. My mom spent the day with my husband and I bringing him dinner cuz I didn't want to eat. It was comforting just having her here even though I didn't know what she could do to help me. My grandmother and grandfather are coming over tonight with dinner which will also be good. I hope that I feel well enough to partake in our ritual of playing Oh Heck! :)

So where am I now--well I gained quite a bit of weight in 3 months so I'm at 187.6. I started back on my program today eating wise and hopefully next week can begin the Couch to 5 K program again. My goal is to loose 32.6 lbs by Nov 11--my dads wedding. That would put me at 155 with only 15lbs to go. I hope I can get my body in better shape by the time we can start trying to have a child again. I know God has a plan for us to be parents and this baby was just too good to be here on earth with us. Our baby is now with our Heavenly Father and He is taking real good care of him/her till will we see them someday when we are all partying in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment