Sunday, August 21, 2011

It's now or never

I have a problem...and it involves food! Ugh. I have tend to be like a yo-yo and go back and forth even though I know I have an amazing program in front of my face. So here it is, I'm done. I'm fed up with myself and it's time to make this permanent. One joy in my life is helping people become healthier for life, and I forgot about myself in the mean time. I did great, and then life happened. At first it was a blessing as we were looking forward to our growing family, then it was a tragedy and I lost sight of the bigger picture....a healthier me. I've thrown in the towel and saying I'm done making excuses. This is it....here we go. TJ and I are on the roller-coaster towards being optimally healthy for good! We have goals in front of us...the first being my dads wedding. The time is now.

If you are interested in joining us on our journey, let me know. This isn't just about loosing weight (and I need to do that). It's about learning healthy habits for life. Not going back to where I was, or even where I am right now. I'm actually sitting here watching Man v Food and disgusted. The host for 3 years competed in challenges, and even though they aren't saying anything he has obviously gained significant weight and my guess is his health problems are why he doesn't do the challenges anymore. We have a problem in America...I wanna help!

No comments:

Post a Comment